Monday, August 23, 2010

Good one

I wrote this nice little post the other day about how wonderful life is with the kids and how we have come to terms with the early mornings. Well after a restless night of listening to Lui snore toss and turn Hayden decided to come to my side of the bed and wake me up at 5:30am. If I tried putting him back to bed he would have cried which in turn would have woken up Alex which would have led to an inevitable long and grumpy baby day, so I got up. Bumping into things and navigating through the early morning darkness I stub my toe and broke. "F-bommmmmmb" in clear earshot of Hayden.

Good one. Mother of the year.
"We understand that early mornings are the norm" - YA RIGHT! 5:30 is NOT normal. It's still night time. NIGHT.... TIME!  :)

No comments: