Life must be getting easier because I noticed I'm speaking less about my spaz outs, on-going fatigue from lack of sleep or irrational teary breakdowns in Canadian Tire. I can`t complain because to be honest, the kids are such a source of joy in my life. I swear once those first six months of sleepless nights are past, life feels somewhat normalish again.
Marcus and I have excepted our daily early mornings with no more weekend sleep ins as just part of the every day now. We understand that meal times are messy, loud and rushed. We get that flu season means the kids are sick most of the time and trips to the zoo are tiring. We've learned to re-appreciate little things like thunder storms as Hayden squeals ``yeaaa rain drops!``. Car rides mean singing A,B,C 1000 times and when the kids fall asleep it`s one of the best opportunities to enjoy a coffee and chat.
Getting puked on is more funny than gross and nothing is nicer than hearing your kids say I love you.
Life is different, wonderful and hard and I wouldn't change one moment of it for anything.
Friday, August 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment