Eating together
Giggling together
Protesting together
Crying together
Smiling together
Sitting at the dinner table tonight I sat watching Alex and Hayden laugh, giggle and play with one another. Each taking turns making a silly noise and then looking at me for a reaction. Touching each others hands, Alex touching Hayden's face with his little sticky fingers and Hayden laughing and screaming "ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww"
Hayden counting Alex's fat little toes "three, four, five, eight, tent" and Alex throwing his head back squeeling with laughter as Hayden looks at me for praise.
Watching these two become friends is one of the nicest things I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing.
You two will always have each other.
No need for three! :)
P.S typing this post I had to take five to wipe Alex's nose. Just now looking down as I typed I spotted the booger I was digging for, on my hand. LOL
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment