Thursday, April 8, 2010

da da da da ma ma ma ma

da da
ma ma
Alex speaks!

ps side note. I ran 5k the other night and still almost died. HOW am I doing 10k in less than a month? Last night I really couldn't run because it was raining - so I went to get groceries instead because we need to eat, right? I need to feed my childeren right? Right! That's what I said! So all signs pointed to taking the night off. Things needed to get done and like I said it was raining.
On my way into the store I saw my neighbour on her way out finishing just what I was about to start. 30 min later as I was getting home she was on her way out the door for a run. In the rain.

whatever.
shes prob a perfect mom and wife too.

No comments: