How terrible is that? I really haven't had much to report these days because life on this end is good. I realize how much I complained this winter when I see the frequency of my posts. Really, why is it easier to complain?
A sleeping baby and illness free environment makes all the difference in the world. I'm loving having Hayden home full time with us right now. He is this little person all of a sudden and is cracking me up on a daily basis.
A few days ago we went to a local farm (Riverdale Farm). Hayden has never seen REAL farm animals, so when he saw their actual scale he was blown aways. "ohhhhhhh cowwww". A horse was a cow a cow was a horse and chickens were "brock brock brocks". What really got him going though were the birds in the parking lot. Again seriously, why leave your yard?
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment