It's 8:13 day one of bedtime experiment. Bedtime for the kids just took an hour longer because they kept each other up with their "i dont want to go to bed protests". Alex didn't get his bottle to fall asleep tonight so he's ticked (and has a cold, but got the all clear of anything funky from the Dr. today), and Hayden is just Hayden.
I may chicken out tonight on the whole letting them scream thing I so bravely said I was going to do, oh just yesterday! We'll see. I'm feeling like a big wimp right now. A big EXHAUSTED wimp that only has time for babies and blogging about babies.
This wimp wants energy from a half decentish night sleep so this wimp can work out again. (ok, change my clothes every once in a while and brush my hair again).
Anyway, we'll see. Now, 8:17 I'm feeling somewhat bold again.
We
Shall
See.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment