It went so so. I chickened out from letting Alex cry because of his little cough. I just didn't have the heart
to do that to him tonight...figures! HOW - EVER... I didn't lift him from his crib when he yelled and I used the combo bottle for 10 seconds bum pat to get him back to sleep. He yelled but it worked. Also, he gave me a stretch of almost four hours as well so I'm thinking it's going to work.
I hate the kids on Barney. Sorry tourrettes moment but god they drive me crazy. WAY over annimated.
(I know I need to GET OUT).
I wonder if Hayden and Alex will find any of my daily entries interesting or annoying when they are old enough to read this. Who knows... at least they will know the tourture they put me through and may feel the need to buy me something pretty. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment