You know that feeling after throwing up 10 times in a row when you just want to die a quick death because your body had just been put through a violent and unnatural torture? Well... take that feeling, add one teaspoon of it being the middle of the night (all night long), one cup of a sick baby that can't breath and will only sleep ON YOU (between barfs) and one cup of a husband that is high fiving you as he passes you in the hall with the same flu.
That's right. Friday night BOTH Marcus and I went down with the 24hr flu and for the love of god it was awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssome.
Now I sit here on Sunday clearly not recovered from my even worse sleep deprevation debating to take Alex to Sick Kids because he has had a terrible cough for two days and is just not himself. I debate Sick Kids because I don't trust Dr. anymore after what had happened with Hayden.
So there you have it.
As I said....
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOME!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment