"Now we've got a show" Marcus says to me this morning at some god awful hour as both kids are screaming, a dirty kitchen with a "dish full of sinks" (as marcus says, clearly half awake) and to top if all off
Lui barfs all over the floor. All we could do was look at each other and laugh. Still laughing now.
Between "dish full of sinks" and luis barf I wish we had video sometimes to document this stuff.
I've got a random thought on the side as well. Why is it that the slightest creek of a floor board will wake both my kids yet they will each sleep through each others glass shattering screams. hmmmmm
Marcus and I figured out this weekend after my blog about what a cry baby Hayden is, is that he's going through a growth spurt and he needs to eat and sleep more than usual. We tested this theory yesterday and I have never seen that kid in a better mood. Nothing, I mean nothing got to him. hmmmmmm
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment