This weekend we started to decorate the tree but between stopping Hayden from eating the lights, to meals and rocking Alex to sleep things took longer than we thought. I'll finish the tree today, or at least I plan too!
Monday, December 7, 2009
Tree decorating...
We set out to do things these days and just assume we won't finish them, get there what have you. What once was easy is now a production so knowing this makes our lack of getting things done and seeing them through, tolerable.
This weekend we started to decorate the tree but between stopping Hayden from eating the lights, to meals and rocking Alex to sleep things took longer than we thought. I'll finish the tree today, or at least I plan too!
This weekend we started to decorate the tree but between stopping Hayden from eating the lights, to meals and rocking Alex to sleep things took longer than we thought. I'll finish the tree today, or at least I plan too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Oh that's a "real" tree isn't it? I've never had one - always wondered if they smell as nice as ppl say they do.
And btw - Maddie's over 2 and she still was a disaster at "decorating" the tree. I did the majority of it while Seth was bathing her upstairs. Luckily she hasn't shown much interest in destroying it since then though. I love my unadventurous little miss!
Post a Comment