Thursday, December 3, 2009

In the words of Janis Joplin

"Come on and cry, cry baby cry baby, cry baby"

That's myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Hayden! I think I'm officially loosing my mind. I documented how many times my child cries in a day.  Keep in mind I see Hayden for 2-3hrs in the morning (if he decides to get up at 5:00) and sadly only 1.5 in the evening.

Anyway, here is how today went.

5:15 -5:30: Wake up cry baby cry
5:17: Marcus puts Hayden down cry baby cry
5:25: Hayden wants his cup cry baby cry
5:35: Lui tries to take Haydens food (or shall I say walks into the room) cry baby cry
5:50: Change his bum cry baby cry

a spell of silence

8:00am: Putting on his shoes cry baby cry
8:02am: Putting on his coat cry baby cry

a day of silence (in my house at least)

5:35: Change his bum cry baby cry
6:05: Wants down from chair cry baby cry
6:40: In the tub cry baby cry
6:55: Diaper on cry baby cry
7:15: Book time over door shuts: cry baby cry.

All that noise, whining and crying and one "mama" with a smile when he sees me trumps it all.

go figure.

No comments: