Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Honestly? Seriously? Really?

So....
It's 7:15am and I've been up since 4:40am because Hayden has the croup and Alex has an ear infection.
Both kids go down at the exact same time with two totally different colds, really? what are the chances of that? Same day.....different colds.

The fun part you ask? Well... the fun part is both kids can still (on top of what they already have) can catch the other's cold. yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

So I told all germs as both kids sat on my lap crying and snotting to back off and go find another kid to infect because if the babies haven't had enough, Marcus and I have.

Good news.. Hayden can fight the croup REALLY well and only needed one doese of steroids. Maybe Alex will dodge this round of croup like he did this winter. (they are holding hands right now exchanging snot as we speak, FAT CHANCE!)

off to go for a drive as this is a |"pray to god they fall asleep in the car" kind of morning.

No comments: