Monday, February 22, 2010

Things I want to remember

Because this whole part of infancy is a blur...really, where did the last 5.5 months go?

Alex:
Old soul... he really is. I say this because I sware he looks at me and just understands everything I say. When he smiles I feel it. You know what I mean? You know when you feel a smile?

Happy - all the time. Such a wonderful little temperment.
Sleeps like an angel.... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laughs easy
Likes the soother at nap time
sleeps on his tummy
likes strangers (or anyone that will look at him)

Hayden:
"Spirited" (no need to get into anything else about that!)
Loves to sleep
Was a good eater but is now picky
Talks all the time.
Loves his books
Loves Dora
Loves Elmo
Loves cars
Loves Daddy
Likes to take Alex's socks off
FUNNY, knows it and tries to be
Loves Lui
Says up for down and down for up
drives me nuts
melts my heart

I'm really enjoying my time with my boys in spite of the hard parts. 
I love you guys xo.



No comments: