Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A new day...

Ok,
First I drove on the spare tire in the snow to the Dr. first thing this morning because as I expected yesterday, Hayden started to wheeze in the night. Now Hayden has brochitis and Alex not only has that but also has an ear infection now.  So some puffers, wrestling with inhalers and a meds later they both seem like they are feeling a little better.  Hayden is still quite wheezy so I'll just keep a close eye on him.

So drop both kids off for a nap (With Claire still helping me) I go off to fix the tire.  When Canadian tire told me yesterday that they didn't have my tire I actually was THAT person and said "Aren't you Canadian TIRE? Is that not the essence of their name? - anyway... that is a whole other rant you already read.

So Honda keeps my car and gives me a free rental because they too now know my sob story and the tears they got on the phone the night before sure helped! lol

I think that is it for the latest and greatest. Now I'm off to down some wine!

No comments: