Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Caught in the act

Every night around dinner time the little rascals and I get our groove on.  I know..how cheezy. I'm pretty sure I even do the mom dance.. in fact I'm positive as I caught a glimps of myself in the kitchen window doing the white girl over bite. I could have sworn I once had rhythm though.  It must have joined the suit case with flat tummy, high heals and a rested attitude.

Anyway... white girl over bite aside I was having a good time.  Dancing, laughing, clapping, swinging, and spinning.  Hayden thought I was a great dancer.....and so did my passing neighbour on the street.

I'm going to town feeling the music in my front sitting room when I look up and see my neighbour standing on the street bouncing her head in approval of my family bonding boogie. 

At first I wanted to hit the deck and hide under the couch but I thought heck... if she's ballsy enough to not only admit that she's watching us but enjoying herself, then I'm going to own my white girl over bite of a moment with my kids.

Shame is for dummies and so 2009.

No comments: