Don't let my title fool you. I am not the one doing the ass kicking but the one receiving.
Alex is kicking my ass. Some days Hayden kicks my ass. I guess my only saving grace is that
the two of them have yet to kick my ass together. I wonder if they meet and disguss which weeks
they each get to KICK MY ASS.
Alex has a cold, Alex can't poop, Alex will not let me put him down. He is yelling at me as I type this.
Ding Ding Ding round 6 of getting my ass kicked has just started again.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OMGness! this is the funnisest thig I have ever read!
I get my ass kicked on a daily basis as well. Elijah and Evaya take turns like Alex and Hayden do.
I often wonder if they feel sorry for us at all.
:0(
Ton
As you can see I was getting an ass whoppin when I posted the above. Tons of spelling mistakes.
ooops!
Ton
Post a Comment