Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Burning eye balls

I'm so tired that my eye balls are actually burning. call the fire department because there are flames.
EVERY TWO HRS 24HRS A DAY.  I get the odd "good night" here and there but it's just a teast.

I was so frustrated the other night that I actually tried to cry and I couldnt.  I could not produce tears if my life depended on it.  Is that not the strangest thing you have every heard?
My eyes were too dry to cry.  Oh and I needed it.  I don't even remember the last time I had a good cry.  For those of you out there who are not ones to cry when stressed, happy, mad etc you won't get this.  For those of you who do like to cry, do you feel my pain?

I wonder if my body just naturally knew I was just too tired for the effort.

Anyway, I ate lindt chocolate instead and whataya know, got a second wind.

SCARY that, that is my new go to. 
VERY SCARY says the extra pregnancy pounds under their breath.

No comments: