Saturday, November 15, 2008

Random Thoughts...

Is it wrong that I am now against the mom group? After all I said about understanding why mom's needing to get out, I no longer want to get out.  Reason being, Hayden generally naps during the group and I don't have the heart to wake him.  I've received multiple suggestions to just wake him anyway but it's just not me.  Happy baby means happy mommy. Unhappy baby, means unhappy mommy.  Pretty simple logic to get, not sure why I'm getting so much slack?
I think I may be more of a loner than I thought.  I enjoy socializing, don't get me wrong but not to the point where it's going to make my son miserable.  So once again, my mind has changed about something else..... and we continue to learn.

I forget what it's like to sleep through the night.  I literally have no idea what it's like to lie down, sleep and wake up for the day... strange concept. Things are progressing at a rapidly fast pace though!  Nap time is like night and day.  He pretty much can put himself to sleep now, which is great!  We are still doing one night feeding with a few random night stirs here and there.  He wakes for the day at 5:30 still which is just not sitting well.  Come on kid... give me 6:00...6:00! 

All of my boys are sleeping right now here on  a rainy Saturday afternoon. Maybe I should join them!

No comments: