This week Hayden experienced a few "Firsts"
He started eating solids for a first time, used his exisaucer and he saw his first snow fall.
This got me thinking about all of the firsts hes going to experience and how lucky we are that "firsts" never really stop for us no matter how old we get. Hayden was our first child, a first cousin, grandson and nephew. Marcus and I are going to Quebec City for our anniversary in Dec for the first time and every new year is the first we have seen of it. I remember the first time I walked, the first time I saw Katharine and the first time I thought I heard Santa on our roof. Life can be exciting no matter what age we are if we re-appreciate our firsts like we did when we were children. Deep thoughts by Joanna at 8:00am!





No comments:
Post a Comment