I'm sitting here tonight making ridiculously irrational deals with myself. I can eat this pizza and ice cream cone because I should really not start my diet until Monday because I basically ruined it for the day by eating Hayden's left overs AND my lunch today. I can't diet this weekend because we will probably be at the cottage and really, who can diet at the cottage with those butter tarts, wine and smores lying around. So yes, tonight I may have the ice cream (wine and pizza) because it alllll starts on Monday. (Along with my daily runs and promise to drink more water).
I have had this conversation with myself since the week Alex was born, LAST YEAR.
Typing this does not distract me, but makes me want it more. Why? because I deserve it! I TAKE CARE OF A 1 YEAR OLD AND A 2 YEAR OLD ALL DAY LONG SEVEN DAYS A WEEK 24 HRS A DAY.
The diet can wait until Monday...again. Helloooooooooooooooooo ice cream. (See how I always win?)
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment