It's 10:02am and so far today EVERYONE and EVERYTHING is BUGGING me.
No...I don't think it's me. I think it's the world with the problem.
I would like to vent and frankly I don't care if it makes sense today.
- stop putting me on hold
- just clean my ducts and enough with the up sell
- sun, you are just too hot today
- Hayden, really.. stop yelling
-Alex, really... stop yelling
- air con you are too cold
- Joanna time to join the gym
- lui get out from under my feet
- twit at the YMCA, just sign me up for the drop in centre and stop telling me to call back. I DO NOT HAVE TIME
- Dora, done with you
- Lui, don't crap in the yard
- Milk....come to me, don't make me go to the store to get you
- bills, leave me alone
- telemarketer, do you feel good about bothering me while you CLEARLY hear two kids yelling for their snack in the background
Ahhhh that actually feels better.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment