Bate, bate, chocolate
Bate, bate, choclate
Mix your chocolate, chocolate
Bate, bate, chocolate.
Hayden calls all chocolate "bate" which means mix in spanish thanks to Dora. (thanks to Joanna letting him watch too much tv).
He also counts in Spanish now...two, for, cinqo, seiz, nine, tent"
Good one. Like this Canadian, Italian, Swiss, German isn't confused enough.
A few things I want to remember so just bare with my lists.
bubba: means please
Ta: thank you
Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuice is always juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuice. never just, juice.
ma: is milk
tees: is trees (with a lisp)
Tent: is ten
Up is down and down is up
Chin chin: cheers
Booooooots (Is Dora, her sidekick is named Boots). But never just boots. It's Booooooooots
The little accents kids have at this age is just too cute. So many words to even try to list but these ones make me laugh.
Side note: I pulled Hayden today from day care completely. No more full time for this kid, he's with me now! With less than a year left with these guys, I'm happy to have him home! (I'm sure I'll be eating my words at some point!)
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment