Saturday, March 27, 2010

Time to get out a little more

So Marcus and I are sitting on the couch last night and notice at the same time that "Iggle Piggle"gives us the creeps. For those who don't know, Iggle Piggle is a character from the (in my opinion acid trip inspired) show "In the night garden". 

Anyway, Iggle Piggle is this creepy looking character which is sitting on a shelf in our basement staring us right in the eyes on a daily basis

So here is where we need to get out a little more...
The two of us start talking about what we would do if Iggle Piggle got up and walked across the room towards us. My first reaction would be to run (even though he is a foot tall). A stuffed toy is walking across the room towards me...I'm not going to assume he's friendly.  Marcus says, he would first "give him the benefit of the doubt" but if he then sensed he was a threat he would "snap his neck". 

LMAO.

Wow.....are you as worried about us as I am?

No comments: