Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Perfectly Lonely

On V-day Marcus and I were happy to run away for a few hours and attended the John Mayer concert at the A.C.C.  Great show, great seats, great time! 

Anyway getting reved up for the concert and since I've been enjoying his latest album and indirectly so has Hayden! When I play "Perfectly Lonley" he claps and dances with a huge smile on his face. Its delishly adorable! (Yes, he has his moments between his "spirited" out bursts")

At the concert I was asked for ID when ordering a drink.  I almost kissed the bar tender! "I have two kids" I said with a big smile on my face, when at that moment I realized... I have two kids. - Marcus and I have two kids! A night out just the two of us acting silly and how quickly we forget! It was fun to forget and worry about nothing more than my sore feet from dancing. Sometimes, sore feet from dancing needs to be my biggest concern, if only for a little while.  :)

1 comment:

Audrey said...

How awesome - sounds like a great night! You do look only 19 you know!! We are some hot looking mamas, don't you think?! Love the sweet posting on your sister too - happy healthy anniversary to her as well.
Speak soon - off for a quick nap before the night time crazies,
L