Alex slept from 12:30 until 5:30ish this morning. It would have been longer if Hayden didn't let the house know that he was awake. I wish I could program the little suckers to sleep and wake and speak and eat and poop when I said so.
Last week I mingled with some moms that I didn't know just to get out of the house and meet some new friends. The first person I spoke with talked about how she gave birth naturally at home and how beautiful it was. How her hubby caught the baby and how they all just fell asleep after.
Did her and I give birth the same way? Because last time I checked it was painful, messy and I needed a Dr. and drugs.
her and I can't be friends.
Yesterday poor little sick Hayden and I baked Christmas cookies. When I say baked I mean bought a kit with pre-made cookies. All we had to do was decorate (which was supplied in the kit as well).
some pics.
Friday, December 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment