Friday, November 20, 2009

tears, poops, deep thoughts, looking up

So it's early this morning and the boys and I are watching some cartoon on treehouse. "Miss Spiders..something or other.  Anyway, I was saying the other day that I couldn't cry but low and behold this silly cartoon made me cry! lol

It was an episode about how a parent thought they weren't doing a good job and only they had problems with their kids.   Do you think the creators of this cartoon wrote this episode for the parents? Or possibly something based on their own life? hmmmmmmmmm.

Anyway, all it took was one line and hello water works.  "All you have to do is love your children and the rest will fall into place".  Yup that did it!

But nice to know the tears are back baby.

PS Alex FINALLY pooped after four days and is sleeping like a baby (can you use that line when you're talking about a baby?) anyway, sound asleep after a night of pushing, crying and gas.  I'm just so excited to have a moment to myself I don't know what to do!

yippy.... things always start to look up just when you're about to break.  ever notice that in general.  sort of  a a rule of thumb in life i find.

anyway, that's as deep as i'm going this morning.

No comments: