Ok... so our house is a flipping disaster. With Alex taking 20 min naps during the day I basically have time to eat and use the washroom so Marcus and I decided to get a cleaning lady to help out.
So I just received a quote from a private cleaning company and I couldn't get here to document the experience fast enough. A very tall and thin woman with an Eastern European accent just went through our home with a fine tooth comb. Dressed all in black and hair slicked back into a pony tail I could tell she meant business. After walking around with her clip board she came to me very serious and said "you are not going to like my numbers". My home was going to take 30hrs to clean (master bedroom 3hrs alone and the boys rooms 1.5hrs, kitchen 8hrs etc etc) The cost you ask? $1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO LMAO LMAO
We're dirty, but not that dirty.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Are you kidding me?!!!! That is insane!!! did you try Irena or Wynn who I had sent their info to you? $80 every two weeks - that's the way to go!!! Nutso!!! Who is that cleaning company, they should be out of business!
OMG, sounds like a movie !!!
I've been using a great woman for years, about $75 for a house. I'll give you her name if you want :)
Post a Comment