Friday, November 27, 2009

breast milk, fatigue, bunny cup and the heart of life

Long stories cut short and away we go....
1) Hayden gets a strange eye "situation" going on (oozy eye) so I squirt breast milk into it -that's right (bc it seem to cure everything else) and over night its' better. I just want to run around now and heal the world! Scraped knee? - breast milk, sore throar? - breast milk, peeling wall paper? breast milk.

2) So I'm sitting in between my two babies tonight feeding hayden sweet potatoes on one side and rubbing Alex's sore tummy on the other side. Things are going smooth until I realize I tried to serve Alex the sweet potatoes. If it wasn't for the look on his face like I served him poop on a spoon I would have continued. I would like to thank the sleepless night, the night before for that one.

3) As I type this I'm sipping a lovely and full bodied wine on this chilling eveing...out of a bunny cup because it was the first glass I could find after a long day.

"The heart of life" is my new favorite song. I sing it to Alex as I rock him through his little tummy aches.
Makes me smile "love turns the whole thing around, knowing it would all go the way it should, I know the heart of life is good"

No comments: