The fight for getting a good nights sleep continues...
Ok the last three days went as follows:
-Up every 20 mins from 1am-8am. Gas, hunger, gas, hunger, gas hunger.
- Up every 30min- 1.5hrs (12:00am- 6:30am)
- Last night: Asleep after fuss fuss, puke, gas, puke fuss eat, fuss by 11:00pm. Up at 2:00am and up at 5:00am. THAT was the best night yet! I loved it! It was a pleasure to feed after 3 hrs sleep, a real pleasure.
5:00am wake up call? I can also do that. I CAN DO THAT! Hayden has been getting me up at the crack o' dawn for a year now. I CAN DO IT.
Today... basically slept all day with hardly any gas. (granted I ate bread and water all day) Is that the key as a breast feeding mom? Deprive ourselves of the yum yums of life?
So now I sit here watching the little guy sleep. Does that mean tonight is going to be a gong show? When does this continuous guessing game no longer factor into this mom gig? WHEN?
Now I lay me down to sleep (yeah right)
I pray the lord my sleep to keep
and if i die before I wake
I pray the lord my RESTED soul to take. (but only if im rested, otherwise you will regret it)
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment