Monday, October 5, 2009

Culinary Creations by Cous - Recipe

Marcus has always loved to cook but his launch into daddy-hood uped the anti.  I am happy to have scrambled eggs or cereal for dinner so me taking over the kitchen was just not an option for him.

Marcus is one of the best cooks I know (don't tell him I said that).  He will take something simple and make it beautiful.  As I'm slathering on the old stand bys of  ketchup and mustard to my hotdog and eating it standing up, Marcus is layering in avacado and aged cheddar before sitting down with a glass of wine.

In the cooking world, Marcus is the ying to my yang and I could learn a lot! So this page is now dedicated to the "Culinary Creations by Cous" if anyone is interested in some yummy ideas to mix up your daily spread.


mmm sticky ice cream in Paris..



Feast in Sorrento


Annual Wine tasting trip, Niagara (ok well maybe not anual anymore!)



Unexpected Wine tasting in Napa


Feast in Florence



Gormet Burgers and Wine - Quebec City



Mexican style pulled pork



Tuna steaks and wasabi

Between dirty diapers and snotty noses, I will get him to resight his favorties to me to get this portion of our blog going.  Ideas inspired from his mothers kitchen, worldly travels and a little imagination, trust me you will not be disapointed!

No comments: