So I'm sitting in the Dr.s office the other day for my weekly check up. I get to chatting with the nurse who tells me about her son in med school. Digging deeper into the conversation I learn that he's studding overseas and of course this tweaks my curiosity as to why he decided to study outside of Canada. Her response? "The admission standards are not as strict". Long drawn out pause and hopefully a convincing poker face. Should the standards for admission not be equal across the board? Does this sit funny with anyone else? How do we know if our Dr. was the A+ graduate or the C- guy? I don't want the C- guy messing around with my charts. I need to find out where my Dr. went to school STAT!
(3.5 weeks from giving birth and just a liiiiiiittle nervous, can ya tell?)
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment