I just have to say that I love little old ladies. More importantly... Little Old ladies with accents. It doesn't matter what kind of accent, but an accent none the less. Reason being? They are the only people that a) can predict just by looking at me that I'm having a boy and b) are actually thrilled when they find out how close in age the two boys will be. "Oh how wonderful sweetheart" was the line I received this morning. "I see you are having another boy" As I carried Hayden into day care I was stopped on the street by these two little ladies walking arm in arm, probably just going for a morning stroll.
There is a wisdom about these little old ladies (with accents) and why wouldn't there be? Years of experience hidden behind those eyes.
A few simple and kind comments from a stranger can do wonders! Maybe I'll take the day off of work and track those two ladies down. I'm sure they have a thing or two they could teach me and god knows I'm willing to learn!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment