Tuesday, July 28, 2009

8 month Craving gone wrong

So all I want are sour patch kids. craving, dying for them and cant get my mind off of them

So dig into my wallet, count my change and i have exactly $1 in change to get my sour patch... yesssss

So I go to the machine and see there are no sour patch kids but there are mike and ikes, that will do.

I punch in the code and down drops a Turkish delight. Ahhhh i put in the wrong code! Not a kit kat or crispy crunch but a TURKISH DELIGHT.

So I'm standing there almost about to cry (thats right, cry) because now im out my last $1 on me and no mike and ikes. Then i scan the room and notice a change bowl for coffee so i run over, throw the Turkish delight in the change bowl and grab $1.

I go back to the vending machine, grab my mike and ikes and shovel them in like I haven't eaten in days.

Now I sit here feeling unsatisfied because at the end of the day all I wanted was sour patch and now I can't stop thinking about the turkish delight in the kitchen that I don't even like.

the end

No comments: