Well, six months pregs now and told to "tone down my carb and sugar intake" by my Dr. yesterday. My response? "You tone down your carb and sugar intake". Whatever, pregnancy is the new skinny.
I will take a picture like I did with Hayden to show the home stretch tummy.
Hayden is now off the baby food and on to "people food" as I call it. He pretty much will try anything but insists on feeding himself. Some of his favs
Yogurt
baby cookies
any fruit
toast with jam
pizza
pasta
cheese
*actually the list goes on and on.
He's also off of formula and on to homo milk.
Oma and Nono bought him a walker for his bday (an early bday gift) bc it seems he is just "steps" away from walking. Crawling is already old news.. now he shimmies along the furniture and pulls himself up on everything.
Bye bye baby, hello little boy.
P.S a month into daycare and he still hates his life when I drop him off. I of course have to keep a happy face for him as I'm walking out the door. So there I am smiling and waving as he screams and reaches for me. Will this come back to haunt me later when he's in therapy at 40 complaining about how his mother never acknowledged his grief? Jesus.... lol
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment