Things I don't want to forget at 4 months so just go with it:
Favorite Song: Frera Jackra
Eyes: Still blue
Hair: light brown
Bedtime: 6:30
Night feeding: 2:00am
Wake up: 6:00am
Naps every two hrs (average 4 naps a day)
Hayden is such a happy baby and he's getting really funny. Marcus can really get him laughing but hes more sucky with me (maybe I'm just not funny).
The other day I could tell his little teeth were bothering him so I laid him down on the ground and started to dance for him. Well..I don't know what happened but something came over me and it turned into a full on freaky combo Kevin Bacon/Flash Dance dance routine. I was running up and down the halls singing dancing while poor Hayden lied there watching me stunned! I did get his mind off of his teeth though....I think I dislocated my hip.
Friday night I headed to the cottage with my mom and 12 women for a girls weekend at the cottage. Would you believe I actually cried before I left!!! Hilarious! I was sad to leave my little guy. I was gone less than 24hrs! I knew Marcus had it all under control yet still had a really hard time going. With that said, I'm glad I did go though. My two guys needed some alone time without me watching.

No comments:
Post a Comment