Saturday, September 20, 2008

I used to line up for rock concerts

I heard through the grape vine recently that the mom group to be at is a Friday morning exercise class (with daycare)/mom group and coffee after. With the inside scoop on this group available to me I was told to get there early for registration because the class fills up fast. So last Tuesday there I was standing outside in the cold with coffee in hand at 7:00am with a herd of other moms of all shapes and sizes with babies of all shapes and sizes. Now...the kicker to this was registration wasn't until 9:30 so for 2.5hrs we stood around probably all silently thinking to ourselves...."I used to line up for rock concerts". We exchanged a micky for a baby and getting down with getting fit.

I'll proud to say i was number 4 and got into the group.

No comments: