You have got to love modern technology!
Last week I walked in on Hayden numerous times sleeping with his blanket over his face, with puke down his cheek, at the bottom of the crib or in some sort of compromising position. Now that he's sleeping longer I am becoming a little more liberal with jumping at the first sign of him stirring in the night...which was not such a great idea considering what I mentioned above.
So.....I decided to invest in a video monitor and let me tell you what a GREAT idea that was! Now I can sit and watch the little bugger move here and there and know exactly whats going on (and if mommy needs to go to his rescue) LOVE IT! I think I may use this little gadget when he's 18 and Marcus and I are away for the weekend. (Ps did i just call Hayden a bugger?)


Now with all that said about modern technology, he has no interest in any of his musical or mechanical toys. Instead his new best friend is a little yellow lion faced dangle something or other with the below chew toy coming in as a close second.... I'm learning that you don't always have to pay an arm and a leg for things BUT there is also something to be said about quality. I guess we just need to be smart about where our dollars go. (Little yellow lion that makes him loose his mind? $2.99).



No comments:
Post a Comment