The other night (god love Hayden) I really needed to just get away, take a breath, take a break and de-stress from a somewhat stressful day. So when Marcus suggested we order take out I was more than happy to be the one to go and pick the food up! Now....seeing my day was a crazy one I didn't have time to change out of my pjs from the moment I woke up. Soooo being over tired I really didn't mind going out in my pjs to pick up our sushi. Yes I went out in my pjs, but really what is the worst that could happen. I would run in and out and nobody would even notice! Well I ran in and out and no, nobody noticed. All went well until i tried to start the car and it was dead! So there I am on Queen street during rush hr holding my sushi in front of my dead car in my pjs. Nice plan...nothing stressful about that! One tow truck boost later and I was home...laughing at the irony.
This last weekend I decided to experiment and only give Hayden formula for 48 hrs. Reason being...he is up every hr during the night with gas. On top of the whole thing he eats every hr so basically there is no sleep for either of us these days. Anyway, as I was saying I fed him formula only and learned within hrs that it's mommy's breast milk which is giving him such bad gas! So now at three months breast feeding has come to an end. How ironic that what is apparently the best thing for my baby is what is hurting him the most. With that said we are now both happier waking half the amount as we were three days ago. Now...if I could just get this kid full.....

No comments:
Post a Comment