Happy Birthday Matias!
This past week Alex Cesar and the bubbas were in town for a visit. We had a little birthday party for Matias and mom and dads and Hayden met Matias and Isabella for the first time. Well lets face it he had no clue what was going on, but it was cute to the rest of us! Hayden screamed the entire time because of my new enemy...gas. I spent most of the time in a bed room with him trying to calm him down... I'm sure next year will be different.
Isabella is such a pretty little girl and so obviously a girl! Hayden looks like a little truck beside her... I'm so happy they are close in age!
The following day we went out to Frank and Claire's for a first time visit with Giana and the gang. Hayden was in a better place this time and was a hit with the ladies!
I learned last week the H is lactose intolerant so we had to switch up his formula. Things do seem better but he's still a little off... I wonder if hes allergic to my breast milk? Anyway...thinking out loud here.














No comments:
Post a Comment