Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Haunted House

I swear my house is haunted! (and no I'm not spending too much time alone ).
I have watched Hayden on numerous occasions stare off and clearly see something! Whatever he sees he follows with his eyes and he finds them hilarious! What's so funny? I would love in on the joke because right now IT'S NOT FUNNY!

During the day it ranks moderate on the creepy scale, but at night those ratings fly off the charts! You try breastfeeding at 3am in the dark as your baby smiles and laughs at his new little friends.

In addition to Haydens distractions I swore I saw a shadow go by the other night. I thought it was Marcus until I realized he was still in bed!

But wait...that's not the worst of it! Lui is also friendly with those that I can't see. I have seen him stare off (in the same area of our house) at nothing. The only difference is, Lui doesn't find them funny. He growls and barks...


CREEPY!



1 comment:

sreagin said...

Yep. I hear ya! And then you see all these shows on TV that say that sprits (or whatever) play with children because of their innocence or whatever. I was convinced that anytime Evan looked anywhere (other than at me) he was looking at a ghost!